If passed, SB 181 would “require electric distribution utilities to obtain a customer’s consent prior to installing a smart meter on the customer’s property.” Continue reading
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
- Deerfield Twp Trustees Timing of August Sheriff’s Levy Will Cost Extra?
- Rep. Beck Faces Constituents on Obamacare in Ohio
- If it seems too good to be true...is RNC trying to out organize Tea Party primary candidates and elect more RINO's? gop.com/general/memo-f… 5 months ago
- RNC changes campaign focus to early grassroots - a new ground game to defeat Democrats...or Tea Party primaries? washingtonexaminer.com/rnc-changes-sp… 5 months ago
- RT @jasonahart: The weather’s giving Halloween a fun twist, though: Mario w/umbrella, ninja w/umbrella, Pocahontas w/umbrella, etc. 5 months ago
- Economic Progress and the Primacy of the IndividualThe economic success of the West and of free economies everywhere stems from the acceptance within many societies (to varying degrees) that individuals are all equal in the right to own property and exercise freedom from the collective. States, on the other hand, claim a special and exalted position within society.
- Scarcity, Monopoly, and Intellectual PropertyLaw and rights do not depend on the dictates of the state. There is growing acceptance of Jeremy Bentham’s dictum that “property is entirely the creature of law.”
- The Sad State of the Economics ProfessionEconomists today have sold themselves to the enemy. To succeed they have to toe the line, and they don’t bite the hand that feeds them.
- Economic Progress and the Primacy of the Individual