If passed, SB 181 would “require electric distribution utilities to obtain a customer’s consent prior to installing a smart meter on the customer’s property.” Continue reading
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
- Deerfield Twp Trustees Timing of August Sheriff’s Levy Will Cost Extra?
- Rep. Beck Faces Constituents on Obamacare in Ohio
- If it seems too good to be true...is RNC trying to out organize Tea Party primary candidates and elect more RINO's? gop.com/general/memo-f… 4 months ago
- RNC changes campaign focus to early grassroots - a new ground game to defeat Democrats...or Tea Party primaries? washingtonexaminer.com/rnc-changes-sp… 4 months ago
- RT @jasonahart: The weather’s giving Halloween a fun twist, though: Mario w/umbrella, ninja w/umbrella, Pocahontas w/umbrella, etc. 4 months ago
- How the NSA Made Your Legal Defense IllegalThe U.S. government’s position is that it cannot be sued for illegal spying unless you can first prove that the government has spied on you. Meanwhile, the U.S government has deemed all evidence of spying to be Top Secret, and maintains it’s illegal for you to know about it or use it in court.
- Planning an Economy Is Not ElementarySubstituting happiness and good-will perceptions for prices is no solution at all.
- How Inflation Destroys the Wealth of NationsThe current crisis and impending collapse of the EMU are attributable to profound flaws in the original monetary foundations of the euro.
- How the NSA Made Your Legal Defense Illegal