If passed, SB 181 would “require electric distribution utilities to obtain a customer’s consent prior to installing a smart meter on the customer’s property.” Continue reading
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
- Deerfield Twp Trustees Timing of August Sheriff’s Levy Will Cost Extra?
- Rep. Beck Faces Constituents on Obamacare in Ohio
- RT @EWErickson: The evidence looks pretty compelling that the NRSC paid for third party advertising in Mississippi. redstate.com/2014/07/07/the… 3 weeks ago
- RT @EWErickson: The House GOP Should Man Up Instead of Resorting to Political Theater in the Courts fb.me/1bqzMZJuo 3 weeks ago
- RT @FDRLST: "America is still hungry for stories about an ice queen who ascended to the throne due to family connections." http://t.co/3VEo… 3 weeks ago
- When High Taxes Lead to RevolutionSun-Tzu believed that societies are in deep trouble when wars and other government efforts exhaust the wealth of those who pay the bills. But the lack of revolutions, even in highly-taxed societies points to the possibility that many are willing to tolerate rather high taxation rates.
- Understanding Argentina’s Coming DefaultThe Argentine government has a habit of spending without restraint and then trying to cheat its creditors. But this time, it's run into a problem.
- The “Entrepreneurial” State is Anything ButWith the failure of central planning, many economists see government as an entrepreneurial institution that fosters efficiency and economic growth.
- When High Taxes Lead to Revolution