If passed, SB 181 would “require electric distribution utilities to obtain a customer’s consent prior to installing a smart meter on the customer’s property.” Continue reading
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
- Deerfield Twp Trustees Timing of August Sheriff’s Levy Will Cost Extra?
- Rep. Beck Faces Constituents on Obamacare in Ohio
- If it seems too good to be true...is RNC trying to out organize Tea Party primary candidates and elect more RINO's? gop.com/general/memo-f… 5 months ago
- RNC changes campaign focus to early grassroots - a new ground game to defeat Democrats...or Tea Party primaries? washingtonexaminer.com/rnc-changes-sp… 5 months ago
- RT @jasonahart: The weather’s giving Halloween a fun twist, though: Mario w/umbrella, ninja w/umbrella, Pocahontas w/umbrella, etc. 5 months ago
- Our Oligarchs Can Thank James MadisonRecent research has shown that the United States government functions to benefit wealthy interests while ignoring the average citizen. James Madison and the Federalists thought that forcing the independent states into a larger union would prevent this. They were wrong.
- Killing the Maximum-Wage MythIt’s unclear how Congress is qualified to set the “correct” wage for business owners and executives.
- With Government Roads, the Customer Is Always WrongThe state has no motivation to accommodate users’ needs, but to crack down on anyone who does not conform to its timeworn model of road usage.
- Our Oligarchs Can Thank James Madison