If passed, SB 181 would “require electric distribution utilities to obtain a customer’s consent prior to installing a smart meter on the customer’s property.” Continue reading
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
- Deerfield Twp Trustees Timing of August Sheriff’s Levy Will Cost Extra?
- Rep. Beck Faces Constituents on Obamacare in Ohio
- A picture IS worth a thousand words. bit.ly/1Jqj5St #Hillary2016 #Ohio #Election2016 #panictime #tcot 6 days ago
- RT @WCLAOhio: GOP activists in swing-state Ohio keen to watch debate shar.es/1tpdcu @RayEWarrick nice picture 4 weeks ago
- @RayEWarrick and #GOP activists in swing-state #Ohio keen to watch Republican presidential debate bit.ly/1hknSLC #Election2016 #tcot 4 weeks ago
- The Failed Moral Argument for a "Living Wage"With Labor Day upon us, newspapers across the US will be printing op-eds calling for a mandated “living wage” and higher wages in general. In many cases, advocates for a living wage argue for outright mandates on wages; that is, a minimum wage set as an arbitrary level determined by policymakers to be at a level that makes housing, food, and health care “aff […]
- Why Economics Matters This article is a selection from a June 19 presentation at a lunchtime meeting of the Grassroot Institute in Honolulu at the Pacific Club. The talk was part of the Mises Institute’s Private Seminar series for lay audiences. To schedule your own Private Seminar with a Mises Institute speaker, please contact Kristy Holmes at the Mises Institute.First let me sa […]
- College Towns Join the Mania: The Skyscraper Curse in AuburnThe “Skyscraper Curse” describes the eerie connection between record-breaking skyscrapers and global economic crises. There are no true skyscrapers being built in Auburn, Alabama, home of Auburn University. But, there has been a great deal of building big and tall.Luxury student apartment building leads the way, followed by high-end restaurants, and retail s […]
- The Failed Moral Argument for a "Living Wage"