If passed, SB 181 would “require electric distribution utilities to obtain a customer’s consent prior to installing a smart meter on the customer’s property.” Continue reading
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
- Deerfield Twp Trustees Timing of August Sheriff’s Levy Will Cost Extra?
- Rep. Beck Faces Constituents on Obamacare in Ohio
- RT @irritatedwoman: 'Holy S***! Holy S***!': Woman Was Sitting on Kayak in Bay When Something Came Out of the Water & Left Her 'Shocke... h… 1 week ago
- No other issue w/ higher disapproval rates ==> Have Republicans Given Up On Attacking Obamacare? Doubtful. bit.ly/1w9q528 #GOP 1 week ago
- Illegal video of Beijing using a drone - and the result is positively #stunning bit.ly/1qmSGbM @Rare 1 week ago
- The Yield Curve and Our Weakened EconomyIt’s difficult to envisage a downward-sloping yield curve in an unhampered market economy since this would imply that investors are assigning a higher risk to short-term maturities than long-term maturities. But in today’s economy, an upward- or a downward-sloping yield curve reflects the Fed’s interest rate policies.
- The Simple Lives Behind Some Great MindsThe simple lives of some great thinkers belie the revolutionary nature of their work.
- A Sad End for Flashman?“There is a little of Flashman in all of us — but not enough.”
- The Yield Curve and Our Weakened Economy