If passed, SB 181 would “require electric distribution utilities to obtain a customer’s consent prior to installing a smart meter on the customer’s property.” Continue reading
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
- Deerfield Twp Trustees Timing of August Sheriff’s Levy Will Cost Extra?
- Rep. Beck Faces Constituents on Obamacare in Ohio
- RT @irritatedwoman: 'Holy S***! Holy S***!': Woman Was Sitting on Kayak in Bay When Something Came Out of the Water & Left Her 'Shocke... h… 1 week ago
- No other issue w/ higher disapproval rates ==> Have Republicans Given Up On Attacking Obamacare? Doubtful. bit.ly/1w9q528 #GOP 1 week ago
- Illegal video of Beijing using a drone - and the result is positively #stunning bit.ly/1qmSGbM @Rare 1 week ago
- Is This the Libertarian Moment?Political consultants and mainstream reporters are fixated on electoral politics, as if no other form of societal change were conceivable. Meanwhile, the real threat to the established political order is the intellectual movement behind radical free-market libertarianism that continues to grow.
- Jeff Deist Talks Scottish Secession and the EU with Andy DuncanJeff Deist and Andy Duncan discuss the rise of UKIP in England and the upcoming Scottish independence vote.
- Austrians, Fractional Reserves, and the Money MultiplierAustrian economists have been wrongly accused of many intellectual crimes when it comes to fractional reserve banking. Robert Batemarco adds some clarity to the debate.
- Is This the Libertarian Moment?