If passed, SB 181 would “require electric distribution utilities to obtain a customer’s consent prior to installing a smart meter on the customer’s property.” Continue reading
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
- Deerfield Twp Trustees Timing of August Sheriff’s Levy Will Cost Extra?
- Rep. Beck Faces Constituents on Obamacare in Ohio
- Repeat, this is not a broken record --> POTUS in his own words on Iraqi troop withdrawal in 2012 and 2014. bit.ly/1rmuHLz 1 week ago
- RT @FranklinCenter: The largest single source of political funding in the U.S. goes to Democrats and liberals almost exclusively. http://t.… 1 week ago
- RT @MediaTrackersOH: Truly, Ed FitzGerald has accomplished the impossible: Losing the entire @PlainDealer editorial board as a Democrat. ht… 1 week ago
- Austrian Capital Theory and Dawn of the Planet of the ApesIf the apes in Dawn of the Planet of the Apes are so smart, why are they hunter-gatherers? Aren’t they smart enough to think of agriculture? They’re probably smart enough, but Austrian capital theory explains why creating a more technologically-advanced society is easier said than done.
- The Failure of Fixed RatesThe only thing worse than floating fiat currencies is fixed exchange rates based on fiat money.
- The Fed and the “Salvador Dali Effect”The Fed and the Treasury are betting on the fact that the dollar will remain the world’s reserve currency forever, and that the US can inflate without consequences indefinitely. The international victims of the scheme, however, are looking for a way out.
- Austrian Capital Theory and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes