If passed, SB 181 would “require electric distribution utilities to obtain a customer’s consent prior to installing a smart meter on the customer’s property.” Continue reading
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
- Deerfield Twp Trustees Timing of August Sheriff’s Levy Will Cost Extra?
- Rep. Beck Faces Constituents on Obamacare in Ohio
- RT @EWErickson: The evidence looks pretty compelling that the NRSC paid for third party advertising in Mississippi. redstate.com/2014/07/07/the… 2 weeks ago
- RT @EWErickson: The House GOP Should Man Up Instead of Resorting to Political Theater in the Courts fb.me/1bqzMZJuo 2 weeks ago
- RT @FDRLST: "America is still hungry for stories about an ice queen who ascended to the throne due to family connections." http://t.co/3VEo… 2 weeks ago
- A Brief History of ProgressivismFrom prohibition to eugenics to nativism and to Marxism, “progressives” throughout history have repeatedly shown a great fondness for endless social engineering and state control of pretty much anything and everything.
- Mises U Day 1 HighlightsHighlights from Day One of Mises University.
- Why Faster Is Sometimes Better, But Not AlwaysBooms and busts are brewing in the real economy, but computers that can quickly solve math problems won’t tell you much about how business cycles work.
- A Brief History of Progressivism