If passed, SB 181 would “require electric distribution utilities to obtain a customer’s consent prior to installing a smart meter on the customer’s property.” Continue reading
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
- Deerfield Twp Trustees Timing of August Sheriff’s Levy Will Cost Extra?
- Rep. Beck Faces Constituents on Obamacare in Ohio
- RT @EWErickson: The evidence looks pretty compelling that the NRSC paid for third party advertising in Mississippi. redstate.com/2014/07/07/the… 3 weeks ago
- RT @EWErickson: The House GOP Should Man Up Instead of Resorting to Political Theater in the Courts fb.me/1bqzMZJuo 3 weeks ago
- RT @FDRLST: "America is still hungry for stories about an ice queen who ascended to the throne due to family connections." http://t.co/3VEo… 3 weeks ago
- Understanding Argentina’s Coming DefaultArgentina’s government is on the verge of default yet again. How could this happen three times in thirty years? Well, the Argentine government has a habit of spending without restraint and then trying to cheat its creditors. But this time, it's run into a problem.
- The “Entrepreneurial” State is Anything ButWith the failure of central planning, many economists see government as an entrepreneurial institution that fosters efficiency and economic growth.
- Labor Unions Are Anti-LaborLabor unions work to prevent increases in the productivity of workers, which is ultimately the only way to increase real wages.
- Understanding Argentina’s Coming Default