If passed, SB 181 would “require electric distribution utilities to obtain a customer’s consent prior to installing a smart meter on the customer’s property.” Continue reading
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
- Deerfield Twp Trustees Timing of August Sheriff’s Levy Will Cost Extra?
- Rep. Beck Faces Constituents on Obamacare in Ohio
- Poll numbers bad news for Dems heading into midterms >> 10 Ways Obama Has Failed as President bit.ly/1uDwfER @FDRLST #tcot #majority 1 month ago
- "Flowers...chocolates...promises you don't intend to keep" => John Kasich (2010): Obamacare Must be Blocked bit.ly/1qRXBFX #tcot 1 month ago
- My, my, indeed =>The NRSC (now) Loves the Senate Conservatives Fund (Or At Least Its Money) bit.ly/1uPjxRC #tcot @EWErickson 1 month ago
- Do We Need a Lender of Last Resort?Efficient banks have many options for lenders and credit when banking crises hit. It's the inefficient and insolvent banks that must turn to a central bank. But do we really want central banks that reward insolvency and encourage inefficiency?
- Tom Woods: Champion of Libertarian DissentThis weekend Tom Woods joins us to discuss his new book.
- Reading the Road Map to a Police StateRadley Balko examines the history of government policing, lost rights, and the symbiotic relationship between the police state and the war on drugs.
- Do We Need a Lender of Last Resort?