If passed, SB 181 would “require electric distribution utilities to obtain a customer’s consent prior to installing a smart meter on the customer’s property.” Continue reading
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
- Deerfield Twp Trustees Timing of August Sheriff’s Levy Will Cost Extra?
- Rep. Beck Faces Constituents on Obamacare in Ohio
- If it seems too good to be true...is RNC trying to out organize Tea Party primary candidates and elect more RINO's? gop.com/general/memo-f… 4 months ago
- RNC changes campaign focus to early grassroots - a new ground game to defeat Democrats...or Tea Party primaries? washingtonexaminer.com/rnc-changes-sp… 4 months ago
- RT @jasonahart: The weather’s giving Halloween a fun twist, though: Mario w/umbrella, ninja w/umbrella, Pocahontas w/umbrella, etc. 4 months ago
- Robert Taft and His Forgotten “Isolationism”Robert Taft is smeared today by the interventionists as an “isolationist.” But he was proven right decades ago. “It is a full generation later,” Nicholas von Hoffman wrote in the 1970s, “and it turns out that Taft was right on every question all the way from inflation to the terrible demoralization of the troops.”
- How the NSA Made Your Legal Defense IllegalThe U.S government has deemed all evidence of spying to be Top Secret, and maintains it’s illegal for you to know about it or use it in court.
- Planning an Economy Is Not ElementarySubstituting happiness and good-will perceptions for prices is no solution at all.
- Robert Taft and His Forgotten “Isolationism”