If passed, SB 181 would “require electric distribution utilities to obtain a customer’s consent prior to installing a smart meter on the customer’s property.” Continue reading
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
- Deerfield Twp Trustees Timing of August Sheriff’s Levy Will Cost Extra?
- Rep. Beck Faces Constituents on Obamacare in Ohio
- Poll numbers bad news for Dems heading into midterms >> 10 Ways Obama Has Failed as President bit.ly/1uDwfER @FDRLST #tcot #majority 4 days ago
- "Flowers...chocolates...promises you don't intend to keep" => John Kasich (2010): Obamacare Must be Blocked bit.ly/1qRXBFX #tcot 5 days ago
- My, my, indeed =>The NRSC (now) Loves the Senate Conservatives Fund (Or At Least Its Money) bit.ly/1uPjxRC #tcot @EWErickson 5 days ago
- Five Lessons Learned from the Scottish ReferendumIn spite of its failure in the short term, the Scottish campaign exposed elite dread of decentralization while establishing a precedent that regions can decide for themselves to secede even without a nation-wide vote. The campaign also illustrates anew ongoing trends in the decline of the nation-state.
- A Scottish Libertarian Deconstructs the VoteJeff Deist and David Farrer deconstruct Thursday’s referendum vote from a libertarian perspective.
- An International View of Drug Prohibition: An Interview with Mark ThorntonIn this interview, Mark Thornton discusses his debate on the drug war at Oxford University and provides a view on how drug prohibition is viewed internationally.
- Five Lessons Learned from the Scottish Referendum