If passed, SB 181 would “require electric distribution utilities to obtain a customer’s consent prior to installing a smart meter on the customer’s property.” Continue reading
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
- Deerfield Twp Trustees Timing of August Sheriff’s Levy Will Cost Extra?
- Rep. Beck Faces Constituents on Obamacare in Ohio
- Poll numbers bad news for Dems heading into midterms >> 10 Ways Obama Has Failed as President bit.ly/1uDwfER @FDRLST #tcot #majority 1 day ago
- "Flowers...chocolates...promises you don't intend to keep" => John Kasich (2010): Obamacare Must be Blocked bit.ly/1qRXBFX #tcot 2 days ago
- My, my, indeed =>The NRSC (now) Loves the Senate Conservatives Fund (Or At Least Its Money) bit.ly/1uPjxRC #tcot @EWErickson 2 days ago
- The Taylor Rule Won’t Save UsThere is no one Taylor Rule, but several, depending on how one interprets the government's measurements of the economy. Taylor's rule also fails to address the fundamental problem of coordinating the actions of many diverse individuals in an economy, so it cannot protect us from malinvestment and bubbles.
- Andy Duncan Explains The Charade of Independence for UKIP and ScotlandIn this transcript of his Mises Weekends interview with Jeff Deist, Andy Duncan handicaps the upcoming secession vote in Scotland and discusses the state of free-market thinking in the UK.
- The NCAA RacketThe NCAA ensures there is no functioning job market for athletes and no competition to which students might go seeking higher pay.
- The Taylor Rule Won’t Save Us