If passed, SB 181 would “require electric distribution utilities to obtain a customer’s consent prior to installing a smart meter on the customer’s property.” Continue reading
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
- Deerfield Twp Trustees Timing of August Sheriff’s Levy Will Cost Extra?
- Rep. Beck Faces Constituents on Obamacare in Ohio
- Repeat, this is not a broken record --> POTUS in his own words on Iraqi troop withdrawal in 2012 and 2014. bit.ly/1rmuHLz 1 week ago
- RT @FranklinCenter: The largest single source of political funding in the U.S. goes to Democrats and liberals almost exclusively. http://t.… 1 week ago
- RT @MediaTrackersOH: Truly, Ed FitzGerald has accomplished the impossible: Losing the entire @PlainDealer editorial board as a Democrat. ht… 1 week ago
- Six Myths About Money and InflationPoliticians and the mainstream media have a lot of faith in the ability of central banks to manipulate, manage, cajole, energize, and tame the global economy. Unfortunately, things are not so easy in actual fact.
- The Failure of Fixed RatesThe only thing worse than floating fiat currencies is fixed exchange rates based on fiat money.
- Austrian Capital Theory and Dawn of the Planet of the ApesAustrian capital theory explains why creating a more technologically-advanced society is easier said than done.
- Six Myths About Money and Inflation