If passed, SB 181 would “require electric distribution utilities to obtain a customer’s consent prior to installing a smart meter on the customer’s property.” Continue reading
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
- Deerfield Twp Trustees Timing of August Sheriff’s Levy Will Cost Extra?
- Rep. Beck Faces Constituents on Obamacare in Ohio
- They missed out on the @TheRealJeffRuby's steaks: Watch West Coasters take an 'Ohio Food Taste Test' cin.ci/1oxYAwt 1 week ago
- But wait, there’s more: Fifth video shows Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber mocking Vermonters bit.ly/1GXxUuK #tcot @Watchdogorg 1 week ago
- Republican majority in Ohio's General Assembly will consider pay raises, Common Core Repeal, RTW, Medicaid... fb.me/3kGH1073X 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.