A huge volunteer turnout in Warren County helped fill campaign literature bags on Wednesday evening. The effort to stuff 12,000 campaign lit bags was spearheaded by Americans for Prosperity (AFP) and Warren County Tea Party. For those who wonder what happened to the Tea Party, you don’t have to look any farther than the overwhelming response from those who gave their time. The moniker, Totally Engaged Americans, was well-earned by those who volunteered. Continue reading
- Are Deerfield Twp Trustees Avoiding Recorded Public Meeting about “Downtown Deerfield”?
- Ohio’s Founding of America Curriculum Assessments Face Elimination by State Board of Education – Your Calls Urgently Needed
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
- So these are just a bunch of law abiding people in pursuit of a job and the American Dream, right? bit.ly/2JqUaEj 11 months ago
- RT @marklevinshow: John James for Senate in Michigan johnjamesforsenate.com 11 months ago
- RT @thehill: Poll: Cruz up 10 points on O'Rourke in Texas Senate race hill.cm/oVMeZap https://t.co/TeK1v7XZ8h 11 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.