FOX News Commentator Juan Williams continued the Democrats “war on women” and the politics of envy in his ad hominem personal attack on Ann Romney last evening. During his post-speech commentary with Megyn Kelly and Bret Baier, Williams described Ann Romney as a “corporate wife”. He further explained to Megyn Kelly, “It looks like a woman whose husband takes care of her and she’s been very lucky and blessed in this life. Continue reading
- Are Deerfield Twp Trustees Avoiding Recorded Public Meeting about “Downtown Deerfield”?
- Ohio’s Founding of America Curriculum Assessments Face Elimination by State Board of Education – Your Calls Urgently Needed
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
Ohio Pundit on TwitterTweets by ohiopundit
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.