September 11, 2001…Today is a day eerily reminiscent of that day eleven years ago. A Tuesday. A bright, crisp fall morning with a cerulean sky. A day that was significant because of its insignificance. An ordinary day, if there is such a thing. Each of us has a memory of that day. We know where we were when we heard the news. Though it’s been said so many times before, it is a day America will never forget. And for a brief time, we were unified as Americans, and as a nation, waving flags, linking arms, and supporting one another. Continue reading
- Are Deerfield Twp Trustees Avoiding Recorded Public Meeting about “Downtown Deerfield”?
- Ohio’s Founding of America Curriculum Assessments Face Elimination by State Board of Education – Your Calls Urgently Needed
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
- So these are just a bunch of law abiding people in pursuit of a job and the American Dream, right? bit.ly/2JqUaEj 10 months ago
- RT @marklevinshow: John James for Senate in Michigan johnjamesforsenate.com 10 months ago
- RT @thehill: Poll: Cruz up 10 points on O'Rourke in Texas Senate race hill.cm/oVMeZap https://t.co/TeK1v7XZ8h 10 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.