A huge volunteer turnout in Warren County helped fill campaign literature bags on Wednesday evening. The effort to stuff 12,000 campaign lit bags was spearheaded by Americans for Prosperity (AFP) and Warren County Tea Party. For those who wonder what happened to the Tea Party, you don’t have to look any farther than the overwhelming response from those who gave their time. The moniker, Totally Engaged Americans, was well-earned by those who volunteered. Continue reading
- Are Deerfield Twp Trustees Avoiding Recorded Public Meeting about “Downtown Deerfield”?
- Ohio’s Founding of America Curriculum Assessments Face Elimination by State Board of Education – Your Calls Urgently Needed
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
- Will #Ohio State #BOE vote to end US history assessments for HS students? State BOE meets today bit.ly/2wBl1Wg @Ohio4Edufreedom 10 months ago
- A picture IS worth a thousand words. bit.ly/1Jqj5St #Hillary2016 #Ohio #Election2016 #panictime #tcot 2 years ago
- RT @WCLAOhio: GOP activists in swing-state Ohio keen to watch debate shar.es/1tpdcu @RayEWarrick nice picture 2 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.