If passed, SB 181 would “require electric distribution utilities to obtain a customer’s consent prior to installing a smart meter on the customer’s property.” Continue reading
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
- Deerfield Twp Trustees Timing of August Sheriff’s Levy Will Cost Extra?
- Rep. Beck Faces Constituents on Obamacare in Ohio
- A picture IS worth a thousand words. bit.ly/1Jqj5St #Hillary2016 #Ohio #Election2016 #panictime #tcot 1 year ago
- RT @WCLAOhio: GOP activists in swing-state Ohio keen to watch debate shar.es/1tpdcu @RayEWarrick nice picture 1 year ago
- @RayEWarrick and #GOP activists in swing-state #Ohio keen to watch Republican presidential debate bit.ly/1hknSLC #Election2016 #tcot 1 year ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.