If passed, SB 181 would “require electric distribution utilities to obtain a customer’s consent prior to installing a smart meter on the customer’s property.” Continue reading
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
- Deerfield Twp Trustees Timing of August Sheriff’s Levy Will Cost Extra?
- Rep. Beck Faces Constituents on Obamacare in Ohio
- A picture IS worth a thousand words. bit.ly/1Jqj5St #Hillary2016 #Ohio #Election2016 #panictime #tcot 1 year ago
- RT @WCLAOhio: GOP activists in swing-state Ohio keen to watch debate shar.es/1tpdcu @RayEWarrick nice picture 1 year ago
- @RayEWarrick and #GOP activists in swing-state #Ohio keen to watch Republican presidential debate bit.ly/1hknSLC #Election2016 #tcot 1 year ago
- Jeff Sessions's Drug-War Fanaticism Shows a Growing Gap Between DC and the States By: Ryan McMaken In recent years, numerous states have been passing new reforms of the long-abused civil asset forfeiture in which police agencies seize private property without any due process. At least 11 states, plus the District of Columbia, have passed new reforms. Some reforms, such as those in New Mexico and Nebraska, prohibit asset forfeiture altoget […]
- Why Some People Are Poorer than OthersBy: Henry Hazlitt Throughout history, until about the middle of the 18th century, mass poverty was nearly everywhere the normal condition of man. Then capital accumulation and a series of major inventions ushered in the Industrial Revolution. In spite of occasional setbacks, economic progress became accelerative. Today, in the United States, in Canada, in ne […]
- An Evening with Judge Andrew P. NapolitanoBy: Judge Andrew P. Napolitano This audio from Judge Napolitano's introductory lecture at Mises University this week includes an introduction by Lew Rockwell, as well as a Question and Answer Period. Recorded on the campus of Auburn University on 24 July 2017.
- Jeff Sessions's Drug-War Fanaticism Shows a Growing Gap Between DC and the States