The newly released movie, Parker, depicts an interesting dichotomy – an ideological and moral “disconnect” in American culture which fuels the ongoing dissension surrounding the national debate about gun control. The film’s mixed messages generate disturbing questions about a society riddled with moral relativism and what role Hollywood and the media may have in the increasing rate of gun violence, violent crime, and decay of cultural values in America. Continue reading
- Are Deerfield Twp Trustees Avoiding Recorded Public Meeting about “Downtown Deerfield”?
- Ohio’s Founding of America Curriculum Assessments Face Elimination by State Board of Education – Your Calls Urgently Needed
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
- So these are just a bunch of law abiding people in pursuit of a job and the American Dream, right? bit.ly/2JqUaEj 2 months ago
- RT @marklevinshow: John James for Senate in Michigan johnjamesforsenate.com 2 months ago
- RT @thehill: Poll: Cruz up 10 points on O'Rourke in Texas Senate race hill.cm/oVMeZap https://t.co/TeK1v7XZ8h 2 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.