Can politics be removed from the redistricting process? A lofty goal, but that is the inferred objective of Voters First, the group that initiated State Issue 2, the Ohio Citizens Independent Redistricting Commission Amendment. Voters First claims “people, not politicians” should control redistricting. (Click here) But, will Issue 2 actually infringe upon our liberty, instead of empowering citizens, as publicized? Continue reading
- Are Deerfield Twp Trustees Avoiding Recorded Public Meeting about “Downtown Deerfield”?
- Ohio’s Founding of America Curriculum Assessments Face Elimination by State Board of Education – Your Calls Urgently Needed
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.