Concerned citizens and opponents of Medicaid expansion from Stautberg’s district and surrounding counties came to learn strategies to defeat Republican Governor John Kasich’s budget plan in the state legislature and urge a “no” vote from Rep. Stautberg. Continue reading
- Are Deerfield Twp Trustees Avoiding Recorded Public Meeting about “Downtown Deerfield”?
- Ohio’s Founding of America Curriculum Assessments Face Elimination by State Board of Education – Your Calls Urgently Needed
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
- RT @BenHowe: I thought the accusation that Kavanaugh co-led a rape gang was someone making a hyperbolic joke. Then I remembered that Aven… 5 hours ago
- RT @maggieNYT: From the conservative Judicial Crisis Network: "Senate Republicans must not allow unsubstantiated and discredited allegation… 5 hours ago
- RT @michellemalkin: Politically-timed, uncorroborated disclosures to resistance media are not evidence. Strategic pile-ons are not evidence… 5 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.