If passed, SB 181 would “require electric distribution utilities to obtain a customer’s consent prior to installing a smart meter on the customer’s property.” Continue reading
- Are Deerfield Twp Trustees Avoiding Recorded Public Meeting about “Downtown Deerfield”?
- Ohio’s Founding of America Curriculum Assessments Face Elimination by State Board of Education – Your Calls Urgently Needed
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
- RT @WayneDupreeShow: Hirono seems to have a vendetta against men and hearing both sides of the story Do you think she's worthy of being a… 2 weeks ago
- RT @bennyjohnson: Women’s March leader just criticized “white wives with their white husbands” for supporting Trump. Crowd booed loudly. Sh… 2 weeks ago
- RT @WayneDupreeShow: Let's remember, this was all started by Dianne Feinstein and her merry band of leakers owl.li/5b3m30m6qAz 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.