Some Republican representatives on the House Finance Committee have gone squishy or may be confused, maintaining Kasich’s proposal for voluntary Medicaid expansion in Ohio, aka KasichCare, is a complex issue requiring further study. Continue reading
- Are Deerfield Twp Trustees Avoiding Recorded Public Meeting about “Downtown Deerfield”?
- Ohio’s Founding of America Curriculum Assessments Face Elimination by State Board of Education – Your Calls Urgently Needed
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
- RT @BenHowe: I thought the accusation that Kavanaugh co-led a rape gang was someone making a hyperbolic joke. Then I remembered that Aven… 5 hours ago
- RT @maggieNYT: From the conservative Judicial Crisis Network: "Senate Republicans must not allow unsubstantiated and discredited allegation… 5 hours ago
- RT @michellemalkin: Politically-timed, uncorroborated disclosures to resistance media are not evidence. Strategic pile-ons are not evidence… 5 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.