Are there really voters out there who are still undecided? Debate viewers at Montgomery Inn weighed in on Round 3 of the third and final 2012 Presidential debate, directly contrasting most post-debate media coverage. Continue reading
- Are Deerfield Twp Trustees Avoiding Recorded Public Meeting about “Downtown Deerfield”?
- Ohio’s Founding of America Curriculum Assessments Face Elimination by State Board of Education – Your Calls Urgently Needed
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
- Will #Ohio State #BOE vote to end US history assessments for HS students? State BOE meets today bit.ly/2wBl1Wg @Ohio4Edufreedom 7 months ago
- A picture IS worth a thousand words. bit.ly/1Jqj5St #Hillary2016 #Ohio #Election2016 #panictime #tcot 2 years ago
- RT @WCLAOhio: GOP activists in swing-state Ohio keen to watch debate shar.es/1tpdcu @RayEWarrick nice picture 2 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.