- Are Deerfield Twp Trustees Avoiding Recorded Public Meeting about “Downtown Deerfield”?
- Ohio’s Founding of America Curriculum Assessments Face Elimination by State Board of Education – Your Calls Urgently Needed
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
- So these are just a bunch of law abiding people in pursuit of a job and the American Dream, right? bit.ly/2JqUaEj 1 year ago
- RT @marklevinshow: John James for Senate in Michigan johnjamesforsenate.com 1 year ago
- RT @thehill: Poll: Cruz up 10 points on O'Rourke in Texas Senate race hill.cm/oVMeZap https://t.co/TeK1v7XZ8h 1 year ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Deerfield Township trustees
This Tuesday, August 6, Ohioans will cast their votes in special elections. For those with issues on the ballot, absentee voting has been underway since early July. Continue reading
Deerfield Township trustees continued the May 7 public hearings for a major PUD modification at the June 4 meeting – a seeming reprise of talking points and explanations in the face of unanimous opposition from township residents in attendance (video).
To most, this is not sexy or interesting stuff, but illustrates a larger point. Continue reading
Dear Township Trustees,
We are writing to express concerns about your decision to place a levy on the August ballot. North Coast agrees Public Safety is the top priority of Township Government but we have concerns with the path the Trustee’s are taking. Continue reading