“Government didn’t build this, Byer Steel built this”…so went the ongoing parody of President Obama’s oft-repeated comment, ” If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that”. Byer Steel, a fourth generation local family business in Cincinnati threw open its doors Tuesday to welcome Vice-presidential nominee Paul Ryan, Senator Rand Paul, supporters, and the community. Continue reading
- Are Deerfield Twp Trustees Avoiding Recorded Public Meeting about “Downtown Deerfield”?
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
- RT @marklevinshow: John James for Senate in Michigan johnjamesforsenate.com 5 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.