A Frederick Douglass Republican…K. Carl Smith, former U.S. Army officer, nationally renowned motivational speaker, and President and Founder of Frederick Douglass Republicans, was special guest speaker at the Clermont County Tea Party meeting Tuesday evening at Holiday Inn Eastgate. A self-described Frederick Douglass Republican and conservative messenger, he says his mission is to carry the conservative message to minority voters and “turn values to votes in 2012 and beyond”. (Click here)
- Are Deerfield Twp Trustees Avoiding Recorded Public Meeting about “Downtown Deerfield”?
- Ohio’s Founding of America Curriculum Assessments Face Elimination by State Board of Education – Your Calls Urgently Needed
- Ohio Senator Kris Jordan Introduces Smart Meter Consent Bill
- Voter Turnout Tells the Story of Deerfield Township’s August 6 Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Holds Questionable Distinction While Asking Taxpayers for More Police Funds
- Should Deerfield Township Taxpayers Hand Over More Money to Trustees?
- Campaign Treasurer for Warren County Sheriff Supports Deerfield Township Police Levy
- Deerfield Township Trustee: “I Understand Your Concern, But…”
- Cincinnati Tea Party Leads the Way on Nationwide IRS Rallies – Pictures
- North COAST’s Deerfield Levy Letter to Trustees
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.